We all went to the doctor on Monday, and I am doing fantastic! We are now at 24 weeks and I just keep getting bigger! I am about a foot long now and weigh a pound, cool huh? We have another appointment at the end of this month. In October, I am going to make my 3d premier for mom, dad and grandma, how exciting! If you are lucky, my dad will find away to post it on my blog.
In other news, my room is starting to come along. It is now painted and has wainscoating and a chair rail. My next door neighbor was nice enough to put in a fan and customize my closet for me. I am going to ask him real nice to put up my curtain rod for me, bet I can get him to do it! The walls are a light shade of green and the wainscoating is white. See the picture for yourself.
My furniture should be coming in soon. Mom and dad got most of my bedding stuff, so once the furniture comes in, my room will be ready to go. Too bad I'll be sleeping in their room for the first few months.
Once my room is ready, I'll be sure to show it off to you guys. Til then, ta-ta.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment