Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Third Trimester!!!


Hey everyone! How is it going? I am doing great, I have grown quite a bit. I am over a foot long and weigh somewhere around 3 lbs. I am very excited about getting out in the world, and starting my karate career. I practice my kicks all the time.

My room is coming around, the furniture has been delivered and setup. I like it a lot! My dog is starting to get jelous, I just know it. The room is starting to get filled up with many of the essentials, thanks to mom's first baby shower.

It's been a while since I modeled for pictures, so we had a session, 3D style. Being the diva that I am, I made the sonographer make her money. I kept moving around and covering my face. It was hilarious, the lady thought she could get me to do what she wants by shaking mom's belly....whatever!

Mom and dad started going to classes to learn what to do at the time of my arrival. They better get ready, cus I'm going to change their lives forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment