Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm 4 Months..Well In The Belly!

Sorry for not writing sooner my parents have been too distracted to type for me. My mom has been busy with homework and my dad hurt his ankles hooping it up, so he's been resting in the evenings. My dad is an athlete ya know, he's also kind of a big deal!

Back to me...this Tuesday my Mom and Grandma went to the doctor to listen to my heartbeat and mom had to get some bloodwork done. But let's be honest, they wanted to check in on me. Mom laid down on the table so our doc could listen in on my heartbeat with that doppler thingy. Mom's doc was looking where I was last time, but what I didn't tell anyone was that recently I decided to move up and find a more comfy spot ;-) Our doc gave up on that little thingy and brought out the sonogram machine, she found me right away behind my mom's belly button...so guess what? My grandma got to see me!!! She thought I was pretty awesome...I didn't reveal any info to them other than the basics: I grew, my heartrate is strong and I'm cute. I am saving the juicy stuff for my dad and grandpa on July 28. Check my blog that afternoon, if it's blue, I'm a boy...if it's pink, I'm a girl. Until then Stay Classy, San Antonio!

No comments:

Post a Comment