skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Addison Shafer
Baby Shafer is on the way! Come here to follow my progress.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Lucky Seven
You know my parents love Vegas. Well here is a shot of me at 7 weeks. Starting to stretch out a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little Lady
Here I am 18 Weeks!
About Me
Baby Shafer
San Antonio/Mom's Belly, Texas (I will be a Native Texan, unlike Dad!), United States
I am growing a little bit every day and will keep you posted on all my milestones! See you in person in December!
View my complete profile
How Will I Arrive
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(13)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
▼
June
(8)
Officially in My 2nd Trimester
No title
Little Human
Growth Spurt
Starting To Look Like A Baby!
Lucky Seven
Six Weeks!
Baby Shafer Grand Opening!
No comments:
Post a Comment